If you need to change the renewal date for multiple members, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Members menu and select the List option.
- If you want to update only certain members, filter the list so that only those members you want to update are listed.
- Click the Export button at the top of the screen.
- On the Export members screen that appears, select XLS or CSV as the export file format.
- Adjust the export settings so that only the following fields are exported: User Id, Email, Renewal due.
- Click the Export button at the bottom of the dialog.
- Open the export file in Excel (or any other spreadsheet program) and adjust the values in the Renewal due column.
- Save your changes to the spreadsheet.
- Return to Wild Apricot and hover over the Contacts menu then select the Import option.
- Click the Choose file button.
- Find the spreadsheet file that you just modified and click the Open button.
- Click the Upload button.
- On the File settings screen, click the Next button.
- On the Mapping screen, make sure your spreadsheet fields are mapping correctly to your database fields then click the Next button.
- On the Review and start import screen, click the Start import button.
Once the import is finished, a detailed summary of the import will appear.