If you need to change the renewal date for multiple members, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Members menu and select the List option.
- If you want to update only certain members, filter the list so that only those members you want to update are listed.
- Click the Export button at the top of the screen.
- On the Export members screen that appears, select XLS or CSV as the export file format.
- Adjust the export settings so that only the following fields are exported: User Id, Email, Renewal due.
- Click the Export button at the bottom of the dialog.
- Open the export file in Excel (or any other spreadsheet program) and adjust the values in the Renewal due column.
- Save your changes to the spreadsheet.
- Return to Wild Apricot and hover over the Contacts menu then select the Import option.
- Click the Choose file button.
- Find the spreadsheet file that you just modified and click the Open button.
- Click the Upload button.
- On the File settings screen, click the Next button.
- On the Mapping screen, make sure your spreadsheet fields are mapping correctly to your database fields then click the Next button.
- If you are warned about the membership level field not being mapped, leave the default option enabled (since this warning only applies to new records, not existing records) and click Next to proceed.
- On the Review and start import screen, click the Start import button.
Once the import is finished, a detailed summary of the import will appear.