Wild Apricot does not provide an option to archive a newsletter or other manual email by creating an online version of the message. However, you can create one yourself by following these steps:
- Create your email and send it only to yourself.
- Save the email as an email template by opening the message within the email log and clicking the Save as template button.
- Within the menu bar on the left, click Settings then click the Files option under Your account.
- From the File management screen, expand the EmailTemplates folder and select the subfolder with the name of the email template you just created.
- Within the email template folder, right click over the index_preview.html file and select the Properties option.
- Copy the portion of the file location beginning with /resources and ending with index_preview.html.
- Return to the email log and open the email you sent to yourself.
- Click the Save as new email button.
- Within your email message, enter some link text. You could, for example, have the link text read "Having trouble viewing this message?".
- Select your link text then click the Link icon and select the Insert link option.
- In the Website URL or email field, paste the file location you copied earlier then click Insert link.
- Select the recipients for your message, then review and send it.
You can also create an email archive page, then create a new email template for each email, and link to each of them from the archive page.