Administrators can modify an existing event registration, but registrants cannot. Registrants can, however, delete their own registrations if you have enabled that option for their registration type.
To modify a registration for an event, follow these steps:
- Within the Registrants & invitees list, click the name of the registrant whose registration you want to change.
- To add a guest, click the Add guest button.
- To make any other change to the registration, click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click the Save button.
- If the changes you made affect the cost of the event – maybe you changed the registration type or the number of guests – you will be prompted to update the invoice, delete the invoice, or cancel the invoice update. When changing from a paid registration type to a free one, you should delete the invoice (since you cannot have an invoice without a cost).
- If you choose to update the invoice, you can then click the Email button to email the updated invoice to the registrant. An email will not be automatically sent.