These instructions do not apply if you are using PayPal Checkout. For instructions on stopping recurring payments for PayPal Checkout, click here.
To stop recurring payments on PayPal, you cancel the corresponding recurring profile(s). To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Hover over your account profile or click the Settings icon then select the Account settings option.
- Search for the "Automatic payments" then click Update beside the Automatic payments option.
- From your recurring payments dashboard, filter the list to display only Active profiles.
- Click the check box for each recurring profiles you want to to cancel. To select all profiles, click the check box beside Customer.
- Click the Cancel action to cancel all selected recurring profiles.
- When prompted to confirm your request to cancel all selected profiles, click Yes.