For instructions on stopping recurring payments from Wild Apricot, click here.
To stop recurring payments on PayPal, you cancel the corresponding recurring profile(s). To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Hover over your account profile or click the Settings icon then select the Account settings option.
- Search for the "Automatic payments" then click Update beside the Automatic payments option.
- From your recurring payments dashboard, filter the list to display only Active profiles.
- Click the check box for each recurring profiles you want to to cancel. To select all profiles, click the check box beside Customer.
- Click the Cancel action to cancel all selected recurring profiles.
- When prompted to confirm your request to cancel all selected profiles, click Yes.