If you are having trouble logging into your Wild Apricot account, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Forgot your password?
- Go to your Wild Apricot website (not wildapricot.com) and click the Forgot password link next to the Login button.
Depending on how the site was set up, the Forgot password link may not appear until you click or hover over the login icon.
On the screen that appears, enter your email address and click the Submit button. An email will be sent to the address you entered with a link you can click to change your password. For security reasons, the link will expire within 24 hours of the message being sent.
Forgot your Wild Apricot website address?
- Check your email inbox for the welcome email that was sent to you when you signed up for the account. If you did not receive an email, check your email spam folder.
- Go to wildapricot.com and click the Login button in the upper right corner.
If you have multiple sites associated with your login credentials, you will be prompted to select the site you want to access after logging in.
Forgot your email address?
- If you have multiple email addresses, check each one for a welcome email that was sent when you signed up for a Wild Apricot account.
- Ask a site administrator to check which email address is associated with your account.
Still having trouble?
Contact our support department.