So that visitors to your site can view and purchase products from your online store, you need to add a catalog gadget to a page on your Wild Apricot site.
For instructions on adding products to your product catalog, click here.
Adding a catalog gadget
To add a catalog gadget to a page on your site, follow these steps:
- Begin editing the site page where you want the product catalog to appear.
- Click the Gadgets icon to display the list of available gadgets.
- Drag the catalog gadget from the Gadgets list, and drop it on the desired location within the page.
- Hover over the catalog gadget and click the Settings icon.
- Within the gadget settings on the left, choose the order in which you want products to appear in your catalog. You can sort the product list by date added, price, or name, in ascending or descending order.
- Choose whether you want to show all products on your product catalog, or just those products with a particular product tag.
- Click the Save button to save the changes to your page.
You might want to add a content gadget with welcoming text above your catalog gadget.
Catalog gadget settings
To display the settings for a catalog gadget, hover over the gadget then click the Settings icon.
The following settings are available for catalog gadgets.
Controls the order in which products are displayed within your catalog. You can sort the product list by date added, price, or name, in ascending or descending order.
Show all products/
Filter products by tag(s)
You can control whether all your products appear in your product catalog, or just those products with the tag(s) you choose.
You can control how much space – in pixels – appears outside the gadget.