If you decide that Wild Apricot does not fit your needs, you can cancel – i.e. close – your account at any time.
Only full account administrators can close a Wild Apricot account.
- Closing your account will permanently delete your site's webpages and data, including any contact information.
- Before canceling your account, you might want to back up your data.
- Instead of closing your account, you could downgrade it to a free plan. For more information, see Changing your billing plan.
- There are no refunds for the remaining portion of the subscription period. For more information, see our refund policy.
To cancel your account, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Dashboard menu then select the Account option.
- From the Account screen, click the Delete your account button.
- On the screen that appears, feel free to let us know why you are leaving and what we can do to improve Wild Apricot.
- To confirm your intention to delete your account, type DELETE in the confirmation field and enter your password in the password field, then click Delete my account.