Before you can enable registration for an event, you must save the event and set up at least one registration type. You can only save an event after entering the event title and start date.
To enable registration after saving the event and setting up at least one registration type, follow these steps:
- Click the event within the events list (if you haven't already opened the event for editing)
- Click the Edit button (if you're not already in edit mode).
- Check the Enable registration checkbox.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
If you can't enable registration, follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether there are any registration types set up for the event. You have to set up at least registration type before you can enable registration.
- Check the event access permission setting. If its set to Admin only, you need to change it to Public or Restricted before you can enable registration. For more information on event access settings, see Event visibility.