The Blueprint theme set is part of a series of themes designed for business and trade associations.
This theme has been deprecated, meaning that we are no longer supporting it or making it available when switching themes.
Though designed with construction-related organizations in mind, Blueprint themes can be used by any type of organization, particularly if you want to take advantage of its theme-specific functionality (see below).
Themes within the Blueprint theme set
The Blueprint theme consists of the following variations:
The Blueprint theme set is based on the Fiesta theme set (formerly Food Service) while expanding and improving upon it.
The Blueprint theme has a simple but modern design featuring rounded edges and shadows, a lot of space, and a hint of depth.
The Promo text style features a transparent background that displays well on top of background graphics, and placeholders – used to define the areas within page templates where content can be placed – with drop shadows for a clean yet dramatic effect.
For a modern look, we chose OpenSans as the base font for this theme set, and built our design around it.
Blueprint themes provide theme-specific functionality, including:
- Secondary menu gadget
- Ability to hide the Remember me and Forgot password labels within log in form gadgets, and control whether the email and password labels appear within the entry fields, or outside them
- Sticky placeholder to create a non-scrolling area at the top of the page or within the sidebar – perfect for sticky menus
- Button style to display a link as a round button
- Promo text style with transparent background
- Ability to control the colors and styles of elements within the upcoming events gadgets, recent blog posts gadgets, and forum updates gadgets.
Customizing Blueprint themes
From the Colors and styles screen, you can customize the colors, fonts, styles, and backgrounds of various elements that appear throughout your site. When customizing the colors and styles of Blueprint themes, you can customize elements within each gadget, including upcoming events gadgets, recent blog posts gadgets, and forum updates gadgets.
You can also customize Blueprint themes using CSS and theme overrides.