Each time you make changes to a site page, system page, or page template, a separate version is saved. You can view the previous versions of any page or template, and restore any version.
To restore the previous version of a page or page template, follow these steps:
- Go to Sites page or Page templates (under the Websites menu).
- Click the page or page template within the list.
- Click the Changes history link on the right side of the screen. The history of changes to the selected page or template will now appear. For each version in the list, the time and date of the change is displayed, along with the name of the user who made the change.
- Select the version you want to restore.
- Click the Restore button or click the down arrow within the Restore button and select the Restore as new page option to restore a previous version as a new page – without affecting the current version of the page.