To specify a starting page for members, click the Settings menu then click the Starting page option within the Members section.
From here, you can choose one of the following options as the default page after login:
- All public and restricted website pages, including those not in your site menu
- The member’s profile page
- The page they logged in from
For each membership level, you can select a different landing page, or use the default starting page.
Note: These settings do not apply when a member logs in...
- while registering for an event
- to enter a blog comment
- to access a restricted page via a direct link.