The event registration form consists of two sections:
- contact fields
- events fields
You can customize the main registration form by excluding common fields – contact fields used on various forms – and adding custom event fields. For example, you can add an event field for meal selection, and another to offer preferred seating.
To customize an event registration form, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Events menu and select the Events list option.
- Within the event list, click on the event whose form you want to customize.
- Click the Registration form link.
- Click Edit.
- From the screen that appears, you can choose which common fields to include, and add custom event fields for this event only. (Note: you cannot deselect the Email field)
- When you are finishing making your changes, click Save.
Note: Values entered in common fields on event registration forms will not update corresponding fields in the registrant's contact record, but are stored separately within event registration records.