When you open a Wild Apricot account, you automatically get a free 30-day trial. Your trial account has full access to Wild Apricot functionality at the Community billing plan level, with a few differences.
If you do not upgrade (or delete your account) before your trial period expires, you will automatically be downgraded to the ad-supported free plan. All your data and webpages will stay intact, but some functions will be deactivated, and Google ads will be displayed on your site.
To upgrade from a free or trial account to one of Wild Apricot's paid plans, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Dashboard menu and click Account.
- From the Account and billing screen, click the Upgrade to paid account button to upgrade from a trial account or the Upgrade account plan button to upgrade from a free account.
- Choose the billing plan you want to upgrade to, and the payment method you want to use, then click Next. (For a detailed list of the differences between the various plans, click here.) Monthly plans are only payable by credit card as a recurring monthly charge. Annual plans (which offer a 10% discount) can be paid either by credit card as a recurring charge or by invoice (payable by check or through PayPal).
- On the next screen, provide information for the billing contact and click Next.
- If you chose a credit card payment method, proceed with the payment then click Next. You'll be upgraded to your new account plan as soon as the payment has been successfully processed. If you chose to be invoiced for an annual plan, you'll be asked to confirm your invoice request. If you click Confirm invoice request, an invoice will be immediately generated and emailed using the billing contact information you provided. You will be returned to the Account and billing screen where you can view, print, or cancel the invoice. Invoiced accounts will be upgraded upon receipt of payment.