Sometimes when you try to access file management you get error message: Location "http://<yourDomain>/resources" not found.
There are a number of reasons you can experience this, so try the following:
1) If using Internet Explorer make sure ActiveX filtering is switched off.
2) Use a different browser (Chrome / Firefox / Safari)
3) If your internet connection is through a proxy for example try using a different connection
4) Try turning off any firewalls temporarily and see if that helps.
5) Clear your browser cache (see how to clear cache)
6) Try resetting the default browser on your system ( Control panel -> Default programs -> Set your default programs)