You may want to redirect a page on your Wild Apricot site so that clicking its menu option links to a page on another site. Your organization might have several local websites and consequently you want to include a menu option on each that links to a central website.
To redirect a page on your Wild Apricot site, follow these steps:
- Create a new empty page. You may need to create a blank template first, since pages inherit content from a template.
- Within the page settings for the new page, enter a Page name – the name that will appear in your site menu.
- Find the Meta-tags section and uncheck the Use default checkbox beside Raw headers .
- In the Raw headers code box, enter the following code:
where redirect URL is the URL of the page you want to redirect to (e.g. http://yoursite.com ). Note that there are two places in the code where you need to enter the URL.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Clicking the menu option for this page should now redirect it to the URL you entered.