If you have a long web page, you may want to provide links to individual sections within the page so visitors can jump right to those sections. You might also provide a link to jump to the top of the page. Before you can link to a section within a page, you have to mark the section by inserting an anchor (aka bookmark).
To insert an anchor, follow these steps:
- Begin editing the site page or page template where you want the anchor to appear.
- Click the content gadget in which you want the anchor to appear.
- Within the content gadget, click where you want the anchor to appear.
- Click the Link dropdown in the toolbar and select Insert anchor.
- In the window that appears, enter the anchor name – a keyword to identify the anchor (without spaces).
- Click Insert anchor.