Monthly plans are only payable by credit card as a recurring monthly charge. If you want to pay by check, you need to switch to an annual plan (which offers a 10% discount). Annual plans can be paid either by credit card as a recurring charge or by invoice (payable by check or through PayPal).
To switch to an annual plan from a monthly plan, contact [email protected] and let us know which payment method you prefer.
To switch to an annual plan from a free or trial account, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Dashboard menu and click Account.
- From the Account and billing screen, click the Upgrade to paid account button to upgrade from a trial account or the Upgrade account plan button to upgrade from a free account.
- Choose the billing plan you want to upgrade to, and the payment method you want to use, then click Next. (For a detailed list of the differences between the various plans, click here.) Monthly plans are only payable by credit card as a recurring monthly charge. Annual plans (which offer a 10% discount) can be paid either by credit card as a recurring charge or by invoice (payable by check or through PayPal).
- On the next screen, provide information for the billing contact and click Next.
- If you chose to be invoiced for an annual plan, you'll be asked to confirm your invoice request. If you click Confirm invoice request, an invoice will be immediately generated and emailed using the billing contact information you provided. You will be returned to the Account and billing screen where you can view, print, or cancel the invoice.
Invoiced accounts will be upgraded upon receipt of payment.
If paying by invoice, please ensure the billing contact information and organization details are up to date so the invoice is sent to the correct contact.