To send a renewal reminder email after the renewal date has passed, you have to do it manually, following these steps:
- Hover over the Members menu and select the Member emails option.
Under Renewal reminders, click the
Reminder 1 email link.
Click the Edit button.
Select and copy the body of the email template.
- Click the Cancel button to exit edit mode.
- At the top of the screen, click the Summary option to display the members summary.
If you want to email all your members, click the
Email all members button at the top.
If you just want to email a particular membership level, click that level's total then click the Email members button.
- From the email wizard that appear, chose the email template you want to use.
Select the text in the body of the email and paste the text you copied from
the Reminder 1 email template.
Review the new email body and make any necessary adjustments.
Click the Recipients tab and enter a subject for your
- Click the Review and send tab, then click the Send button.
If you're planning on manually sending renewal reminders frequently, you might want to save your message as an email template, to save you some effort in the future. For instructions on saving a previously sent message as a template, click here.