Requesting a Wild Apricot payment receipt

If you require a receipt of payments towards your Wild Apricot account, you can submit a support request to our Billing department.

Our payment system retains receipts for the last 18 months only.

You can submit a support request by clicking the Submit a ticket option on the support portal at

On the support request form, enter a brief summary of your request in the Subject field, and details of the request in the Description field. Then, choose Billing as the Ticket type.

When you are finished, click the Next button.


About results ( seconds) Sort by: 
Sorry, an error occured when performing search.
Powered by Zendesk