Wild Apricot does not provide an option to archive a newsletter or other email blast by creating an online version of the message. However, you can create one yourself by following these steps:
- Create your email blast and send it only to yourself.
- Save the email as an email template by opening the message within the email log and clicking the Save as template button.
- Under the Website menu, select the Files option.
- From the File management screen, expand the EmailTemplates folder and select the subfolder with the name of the email template you just created.
- Within the email template folder, right click over the index_preview.html file and select the Properties option.
- Copy the URL (name and location) of the index_preview.html file.
- Return to the email log and open the email blast you sent to yourself.
- Click the Save as new email button.
- Within your email message, add a link to the index_preview.html file, which will function as the online version of your message. You could, for example, have the link read "Having trouble viewing this message?".
- Select the recipients for your message, then review and send it.
You can also create an email blast archive page, then create a new email template for each blast, and link to each of them from the archive page.