If you've accidentally archived some or all of your contacts all at once, you can restore them by following these steps:
Go to Advanced search under Contacts and add the following search criteria:
and replace 18 January 2017 with the date you archived the contacts.
- Click the Search button to perform the advanced search.
- From the list of your archived contacts, click the Export button.
- On the Export contacts dialog that appears, check only the following fields to be exported: User ID, Archived, Membership enabled, Membership level, Membership status, Renewal due.
- Click the Export button.
- Open the exported spreadsheet file in Excel or any other spreadsheet program, and change the value of all Archived cells from yes to no, and the value of Membership enabled cells from no to yes. Do not modify the Membership enabled cell if it is blank.
- Save the changes to your spreadsheet file.
- Within Wild Apricot, import the spreadsheet file you just updated. For instructions on importing a spreadsheet, click here. Once the import is complete, your contacts will be restored, along with their previous membership and membership status.